[pianotech] Lever position for hand/Fujan/pains

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 9 14:35:03 MDT 2010

Great!  I must be a strange person, but I've never had arm, wrist, or
shoulder problems from tuning.  Maybe it's from competitve swimming from
the age of 7 through college at Oregon State.  I guarantee that I'm waaay
out of shape compared to those times, but perhaps gave me a great
foundation of strength. I don't know...just babbling!  An age thing, I'm
sure!

Perhaps I'll bite the big one and buy this thing!  I like your analysis of
it being stiffer.  How long did it take to adjust to the changes?

Always,
Paul