[pianotech] O.T. Pianotech forums

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 04:03:34 MDT 2010

>...use plain text, as it seems to be 'Rich Text (HTML)'

 From what I have deduced over the years about the archive
is that plain text does not get 'scrubbed' of html to end up
disjointed between jibberish.

As far as text extending beyond a screen or two, I think that has
to do with not using the <return> to set a boundary or new line;
by simply typing and having the software produce a new line
when you've come to the extent of characters formatted per line.

I have found that if I don't keep my sentence structure to
approximately this length, they get chopped up in the archive.
Plus I find it easier to read in a shorter column (like newsprint)
than a wide area of text.

>Then why not paste it into notepad

You could but you would have to open that program. It is more
convenient to click on the address and copy to a new e-mail.

--

Regards,

Jon Page