[pianotech] Fire hose failure!

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 02:20:05 MDT 2010

Sorry to hear that David. Like Ron asked - where exactly is it leaking
from?

I bought my hose at Amazon Hose ("tough as a pig's nose"):   http://www.amazonhose.com/products/water-discharge-hose/

They called it "mill hose" when I bought it. Not sure of the psi
rating - I can look if you wish. I've been using the same hoses for
years now with zero leaks. I put 60 or 80 lbs. in my compressor tank
and I can rib a large board without ever having the compressor turn on.

Terry Farrell