[pianotech] Fire hose failure!

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 15:57:48 MDT 2010

David,

I think I posted the link to the place that I bought my mill hose  http://www.amazonhose.com/products/water-discharge-hose/

If you click on the link to their catalog - or just go here:  http://www.amazonhose.com/amazon-hose-paper-catalog/
   and scroll down to page 23, you will see the mill hose that I have.
It's the second one down from the top - it's rated at 250 psi and is
100% polyester. I bought mine about eight years ago and have never had
a leak in any of my five hoses. The hose is available in 1.5", 2"
2.5", 3" and so on - I'm quite sure I have the two inch.

Terry Farrell