[pianotech] Renner Pre-glued Flange Bushing Felt

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:13:09 MDT 2010

You can buy it directly from Renner USA. Telephone: 480-575-1700. Last I
checked they were about 5 bucks a strip. It helps to have the sizing tool
which is 38.50. It has 3 progressively smaller holes in a piece of metal
that helps you get it the right size to pull through a flange. It's a little
more spendy: about $40.

Part number for flange bushings strips: 1049. Tool: 1855

Have fun!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter