[pianotech] Player system on Steinway B

ChicagoTuner at aol.com ChicagoTuner at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 19:46:17 MDT 2010

My experience with players and actions is that it just needs to be
regulated.
There are a lot of variables; the age of the piano, the age of the system,
what kind of system, how good of an install.
Yes, there are trade-offs, they take off some wood but, add a player
system.
If he doesn't really want the player, I think he should keep looking.
Michael
Chicago

In a message dated 6/15/2010 8:34:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,