[pianotech] Pianodisc QuietTime

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Tue Jun 15 21:56:08 MDT 2010

Your post makes me think that I may be able to adjust the attack curve on
individual notes (allowing me to "voice" the TFT strips individually) if I
know the right sequence of notes to hit.

No, that's not right.  You can adjust the attack curve globally only.  By adjusting the curve to your style of striking the key you can minimize the amount of personal interface with the device and concentrate more on playing the song.

Lar