[pianotech] Low humidity ok ?

allan at sutton.net allan at sutton.net
Sun Jun 20 12:03:40 MDT 2010

OK, that is a good practical test of the value of an external Humidifier in
that situation.

I have started this year to record RH conditions with a precise hygrometer
for each client. That helps in assessing problems and solutions.

Thank you Gerald

Allan Sutton, m.mus. RPT
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com