[pianotech] SAP in Poland

Chuck Vetter soundsgreatmusic at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 23 16:11:03 MDT 2010

I've seen their work at the NAMM show. Looks good......'cept for the high gloss polyester finishes on old pianos. Haven't really evaluated anywhere to get a real idea of how musical the instruments are. Veneers and carving is really good. The pricing makes sense if you are willing to ship in quanity...like container loads.
Chuck