[pianotech] OT - Ballys extra fees - Work around them!

Rob Mitchell tpa2sfr at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 23 18:06:39 MDT 2010

Bally's says they have a pool, in case anyone was in a panic:

Wade your cares away in our oversized, outdoor swimming pool. Highlighted by
palm trees and attentive, poolside service, this is the perfect place to
lose track of the day.

The heated swimming area ensures that the water is always refreshing, while
the separate whirlpool spa melts any worries away. Private cabanas are
available for guests who prefer a space of their own, complete with a TV,
refrigerator, telephone and many other special features.

Rob

Mitchell Piano Service

(415) 994-1030

www.mitchellpianoservice.com <http://www.mitchellpianoservice.com/>