[pianotech] Desperate measures!!!

PianoTek4u at aol.com PianoTek4u at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 07:58:41 MDT 2010

Hey Alan:

A few years ago, someone on the list mentioned Brake Cleaner
(non-chlorinated, I believe).  I bought a can of CRC Bakleen and have used  it on two
occasions.  The sluggish parts are still working fine after a  couple of years.
 Just a suggestion that you may want to try.  Will be  leaving for Bally's
tomorrow morning from the San Fernando Valley and am truly  looking forward
to meeting many of the fine techs who contribute to this  list.  Until

Anthony G. Bajada
PTG Assoc.

In a message dated 6/24/2010 5:33:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,