[pianotech] Desperate measures!!!

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 24 08:45:38 MDT 2010

Desperate measures!!!
Has anyone mentioned Wurlitzer  " silicone lube " ??  In the past, I've heard it is very affective,
but don't know what kind , if any, problems are associated with it.  ? ? ?  I've heard that it has
a tendency to migrate, possibly to places where it could cause problems. Check it out.
Somebody out there must know, and maybe has some for you to try.

Carl / Winnipeg.