[pianotech] SAP in Poland

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:43:21 MDT 2010

If you are interested in selling Steinways to Poland or buying rebuilt
European pianos from Poland you might want to contact Vienna
International in Washington state as they do business with and for
these people.  I've seen the work on a Bosendorfer and on a Steinway.
Typical "cost-effective" renewal of pianos such as you might get from
SAMA.  Of-course they get more European makes to work on.

The pianos I tuned for a road-show were in good regulation and
decently refinished.  Not the same as brand-new pianos from those
makers but for the price, real contenders.

Andrew Anderson