[pianotech] Raising rates in recession

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:04:44 MDT 2010

Hi Matthew - Thanks for your comments. I'll attach a PDF set of ChuckBucks
in an e-mail to you so you can see what they look like.

By the way, if anyone would like a personalized set of these on a PDF file
that you can print off of, I would be glad to do that for you. I would just
need a JPEG file with a photo of you (where George Washington would go), the
denomination you would like it to be (other than a ordinary denomination
such as 5, 10 or 20), business name and contact information. It would just
take a few minutes for me to plug your information in so that I could make
the PDF file.

Thanks, Chuck Behm