[pianotech] Duoklamps

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 15:22:48 MST 2010

Hey Joe Garrett,

I bought a couple Duoklamps by Bessey which will clamp or spread. Are these the ones you like so much?
I guess they're OK, but they have that pump lever control which I find hard to put much pressure on. The way they reverse direction is pretty slick.

http://woodworker.com/fullpres.asp?PARTNUM=138-314&LARGEVIEW=ON

Are there some with a different design? I tried to find others, but didn't find any. I looked at all my clamps to see if there was a way to reverse the ends, but I didn't see how any of them would work that way.

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois