[pianotech] trying to find a PTJ article

pnotnr at aol.com pnotnr at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 21:24:08 MDT 2010

 Can someone help me locate which Piano Technicians Journal has an article by John Hartman with plans for a string height measuring jig?  I suppose I could find it with the Journal on CD, but I loaned my copy of that to another chapter member (and I can't remember which one!)  I think it might have been featured 10 or more years ago.

I can almost picture it in my mind, and could probably figure out something that would work.  But his jig was well thought out, and better then anything I'm likely to dream up.

Thanks for any help.

Gordon Large, RPT
Maine