[pianotech] Cheap Shot!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 10:06:19 MDT 2010

Susan Kline said:
"I caught one whiff of that smell during the demonstration, and wanted
nothing to do with it. I think that the Acrylikey should be used only
under a hood in a chem lab.
Notice that the very nice tuner who invented it (senior moment -- his
name is temporarily out of my reach) died young. He was also
hemophiliac, so how much the fumes had to do with it is unknown. I'm
sure they didn't do his liver any good."

Susan,
That is a really Cheap Shot at someone you did not even know. I consider that a personal attach, as Richard Wagner was one of the best techs and nicest people I've ever known! You should try to keep your uneducated comments to yourself. Also, you should apologize to the entire list and to the entire Portland Chapter for that B.S.!
Most indignantly,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police