[pianotech] Yer Wheels

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:01:39 MDT 2010

My 14 year old son wants me to buy one!  It looks nice, supposed to be
rather quick, and I like the all wheel drive aspect for our NE snowy
winters.  You say it can hold a grand action nicely? More selling points!
I'm looking for a mid-life crisis car that also works for transporting
stuffs. The other cars I'm looking at won't hold an action. (68-69 Camaro,
newer Miata, or Mini Cooper)  Action transport isn't as important these
days, but a nice selling point.  I want a nimble and quick machine or a
muscle car! :>)

Thanks
Paul