[pianotech] Yer Wheels

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Nov 1 16:15:24 MDT 2010

Going up on my list! :>) 4.8 is great!  I wouldn't do it with an action in
the back, though LOL.

Paul

From:
Mark Purney <mark.purney at mesapiano.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
11/01/2010 05:12 PM
Re: [pianotech] Yer Wheels

As far as I know, the STi is the only production car (sold in the USA)
that can do 0 to 60 in 4.8 seconds and still fit a grand action in the
back (and someone has gone 3.8 seconds on the factory turbo with a few
modifications).  But the handling is what will really make you smile.

In Europe, they sell a wagon version of the BMW M5 which has similar
acceleration and handling performance, but you can't buy one here.