[pianotech] Brumbach Rebuild

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 19:12:48 MDT 2010

Hi, Jon:
	Thanks very much for the information.  There is a lot to tend to on this.
It would make an excellent Chapter project.  Like, how many things can you
spot in the picture that are wrong.  Since the original parts aren't
around, trying to figure out what would work best is a puzzle.  I don't
have the piano in the shop, so I'll have to see about the string height,
etc.
	You make it sound so easy...
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego