[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemmawith pitch raises

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Nov 2 00:37:20 MDT 2010

Terry,  that wasn't the only glaring error by Will...

Our country was not founded as a Democracy.  It was not intended to be a Democracy, either.  It was founded as a Republic. (Recite the pledge of allegiance here... ) A Republic is governed by the rule of law to LIMIT the Majority and protect individual rights. A Democracy rules by the majority, or mob mentality.  HUGE difference.  One that most Americans don't understand.  Look at the link below for an excellent article as to the difference...

http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal/aspects/demrep.html

It's almost election day and all my feathers are ruffled.  It's an annual tradition...  I'll return to normal, whatever that is, in a day or two...

Regards,

Rob McCall
Murrieta, CA