[pianotech] Yer Wheels

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Nov 2 06:33:16 MDT 2010

You may have forgotten, but I drive 6 miles each way to the Univ. of NE. I
rarely do outside service.

Paul

From:
Terry Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
11/01/2010 09:20 PM
Re: [pianotech] Yer Wheels

May I ask why you want a muscle car as a service vehicle? You thinkin' '69
Camaro Z28? 'Been living in a cave lately?

Terry Farrell