[pianotech] selling with Antique Piano Shop & Arts and Crafts style case

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Nov 2 08:57:01 MDT 2010

John,

IMHO, Well, Let's put it this way - "There's a sucker born every minute"

In East Tennessee, it may be possible.

In St. Louis, MO - NO WAY IN HELL

Plus the current economy - which SUCKS.

Regards,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years