[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemma

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Nov 2 13:38:49 MDT 2010

On 11/2/2010 6:14 AM, Terry Farrell wrote:
> OMG! We pulled the plug on the TV some years ago in our home. I
> haven't seen a network or cable broadcast in years.

When they changed TV to digital, all the stations available without
cable or sat TV disappeared, except PBS, which has three sub-stations
plus an FM radio feed which comes right in for free from an indoor power
antenna.

I remember cable TV, which I got rid of in 2003 when I bought a house.
(Keep overhead low ...) It was already ridiculous, and I'm sure it has
continued in the same direction. I wonder what will happen to the
country when so many people eat the subsidized addictive concoctions
made from soy and corn and call it food, then slump down and dose
themselves with distilled hatred and commercial flim-flam for many hours
a day.

How did we ever get into such a fix? It seems like a judgment on our
generation.

Susan Kline