[pianotech] OT - Yer Wheels

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 2 14:15:37 MDT 2010

We're getting silly now. I like it, but I think we had better use the
OT!

This is too funny. I got this emailed to me just now from another
source - it appeared two emails after this one of yours.

Here's the best of both worlds!    http://www.shorpy.com/node/9255

Check it out - that's how I'm traveling to my next appointment!  :-)

Terry Farrell