[pianotech] Bigger issues (was) Medical costs OT

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 2 15:19:40 MDT 2010

Duaine - As you have likely surmised, we don't really agree on many
things. However, I thought your story was quite cute, so I relayed it
to my wife who is a high school English teacher (and used to teach
down in the "hood"). She just about died laughing picturing this
scenario.  Thanks for sharing.

Terry Farrell