[pianotech] Ahhh, Piano talk at last! :>)

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Nov 2 15:51:35 MDT 2010

Why not use the Monroe Bridge Pin Puller (or some variant)  ;-]  I'm with
Terry, 3-4 mm seems like enough to get a pair of vice grips on, and for
stubborn ones, make a puller like this one with a weighted slide.  Works
well on stubborn pins.

William R. Monroe

--
William R. Monroe, RPT
A440-William R. Monroe Piano Services, Inc.