[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!)

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Nov 2 16:11:41 MDT 2010

Agree 100%. Great piece. Simple, practical history lesson. Our hubris allows us to think we're different---we'll somehow win in the end. I'll bet all those other crumbled and lost empires all over the world felt unique too. Scoreboard, ladies and gentlemen. Scoreboard. If you actually think Republican and Democrat matters at this stage, you are living in a dreamworld. I still choose to practice the Golden Rule in my life, as naive as that is on the world stage. Real freedom is internal, friends.
DA