[pianotech] TV -- was: Medical costs (OT!)

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Nov 2 19:50:20 MDT 2010

On 11/2/2010 2:10 PM, Tom Gorley wrote:
> Maybe for you, but, I continue to get  20 channels via over-the-air
> broadcasting in digital and HD.  No special antenna.  And I read that
> more and more people are going that route.  ---Tom Gorley
>        P.S.  How did we get to this topic from "Medical Cost?"
You are probably in a more populated area than I am.

We got here by talking about politics. The medical cost and their
interface with greedy corporations (insurance, lawyers, Pharma, etc.)
naturally leads to politics. Politics naturally leads to Fox News and
the general level of distrust and false expectations in society, which
leads to avoiding TV for one's mental stability.

At least, that's how I remember it.

Susan