[pianotech] Yer Wheels

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:26:33 MDT 2010

Wow!  That's almost like the 7-foot clown at the circus climbing
out of an Isetta or Lambretta or whatever those tiny 3-wheel
cars are.  If the weather's nice, I load the tipper in my pickup
truck so I don't have to unload everything from the Subaru
wagon.  However, I can put the seats down in the Sube and leave
the tilter standing up on its wheels, and bunji cord it to the
seatbelt retractor, still leaving room for an action, vacuum
cleaner, and most of the other stuff.
    --David Nereson, RPT