[pianotech] Arledge Music Wire

Arledge Music Wire james at pianostrings.com
Wed Nov 3 08:07:44 MDT 2010

Greetings, fellow PTG members.

We know that this type of subject is not generally posted on this list,
but we needed a way to communicate to the general population of piano
technicians.  Your indulgence is appreciated...

We have heard from some of you, asking if we are still in business because
we haven't been advertising in the PTG Journal for the last few months.
We are still making strings for our customers and will continue to do so.
If you have any questions, please give us a call @ 615-255-7818.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Arledge Music Wire