[pianotech] FW: Medical costs (OT!) was:billing dilemma

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Nov 3 13:15:19 MDT 2010

Huge difference, David. Auto insurance is mandated by each individual state, NOT the federal government.  Secondly, I can choose not to participate in the auto insurance mandate by simply not owning a car or not driving. I can take public transportation to get around.  I'm only compelled to pay if I actually participate.  Mandated health insurance gives me no such option.  I pay whether I want to or not. If the federal government can force you to buy a product they think you should own, then what's next?  Everyone has to buy a GM car or face an Auto Tax?  I mean they do have to make their money back on their investment...

Rob McCall