[pianotech] Federal spending (OT!)

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 14:57:58 MDT 2010

In a message dated 11/3/10 2:38:01 AM, david at davidandersenpianos.com
writes:

> "Grow up, Jim." ...............
> "This is not a partisan issue, dude. This is literally a life-or-death
> issue for the health and wealth of our fragile democracy. Pull together, Jim,
> or jump out of the f***in' boat. Wake up."

Well gee David thank you for your thoughtful, gentlmanly and oh so
courteous response to my note.
I never questioned anyones patriotism or love of country so I wonder why
you allude to it?

Instead of wasting energy responding to pavlovian instincts you should look
at the " foxes hen house" 'proposed' budget....if you bothered to do so you
would discover that somewhere between 60% and 65% of all Defense spending
is for personnel costs and not weapons systems. This renders your comment
wrong unless you count personnel pay and benefits 'Weapons support'..........an
argument could be made in that respect but it would be a stretch in my
opinion.

 I don't expect you to put forth the effort to substantiate your
remarks...and I STILL believe this thread does not belong on PTG.
Jim Bryant (FL)