[pianotech] re-designed web site (slightly OT)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 21:04:56 MDT 2010

I'll be moving to Maui soon to add that to your service area soon!!  (Mega Million ticket in hand!! lol)

Good luck with it!

Paul

Paul

When the mega million comes through, you need to know that the island of choice for for the rich and famous is Kauai. I know a great tuner who goes there several times a year to work. Give me a call.

Lot's of luck.

Wim