[pianotech] [Norton AntiSpam] re-designed web site (slightly OT)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 21:20:46 MDT 2010

He said that a large percentage of people view sites while at work on the sly and I should avoid any music or narrative. The sound comes on and they click away as to not get in any trouble.
   That was his opinion for what it's worth.
  Best to you ,
Tom Driscoll

Tom,  Thanks for the "warning". But it would seem to me that the people who do view web sites on the sly at work would do so with the sound turned way down, because they never know which site will have sound. In other words, why should I cater to those who are "breaking the rules". :)

Wim

 The site looks great, but I will mention something that a high level web consultant (One of my clients) told me.
www.tomdriscollpianoservice.com
http://tomdriscollpianoservice.com/tools.html