[pianotech] re-designed web site (slightly OT)

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 23:55:21 MDT 2010

Hi, Wim:
    The mistake is in the title, which you see displayed in the browser window at the top of the screen.  The webmaster for your site has made a very small mistake right at the top of the webpage.  If you have your website up, click on "View" in the browser (which is probably Internet Explorer).  In the list that drops down, choose "Source".  This will show the computer code that is used to display your site.  Near the top, you'll see this: <title>Willem Glees, piano tuning, repair, and lessons, Mililinai, Hawaii</title>.

This is the code used for your title, and you can see the mistake.  Your webmaster will have to make the change for you.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego