[pianotech] New Website

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at charter.net
Fri Nov 5 15:01:59 MDT 2010

    Wow!  I just got plenty of responses on keytops.net, rather than try to answer each of you, I'll make a blanket reply here as best I can.
    Paul:  Thanks for your kind words and yes, I'll have a classified ad in this and future journals.
    Brian, Ruth and Marcel, Thanks for your comments.
    Greg:  I will work for the trade only and I think there are packing hints written in the initial information section.
    Bruce:  Even the best closeup will not show the detail on the keys, it has to be felt by hand, thanks though.
    Alan:  You're so right, keys don't need training, installers do.  I looked at that when I wrote it, and should've changed it then.  I will take care of the ambiguity, thanks.
    Jim:  Its not your computer, the videos are poor quality, taken with a cell phone.  They are all being redone to a clearer and larger format.  I wanted to get the site online in time for the next journal.  Thanks.
    Wim:  I liked your site, and who has to know how big or small your shop is.  As you see, I've left Crystal Lake and am now back in our home state of Michigan, but it snowed today!  DRAT !!  its too soon.....

    Thanks again to all who replied, your comments are appreciated.
    Mike       P.S. Stan, Don and Paul, I will write to you individually.