[pianotech] Customer moving to Boulder, CO area

Richard Capp rmcapp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:13:52 MDT 2010

Hello Dave,

I would be happy to help your customer who is moving to the Boulder area.  I
have been tuning here for 35 years, so have a good sense of climate
variations, and the needs of a piano moving from FL to a somewhat dryer (!)
environment.  Let me know if I can help.  Thanks.

Richard Capp
303-494-4147
capprj at gmail.com  (this email gets checked every day)