[pianotech] Finish on finish

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sat Nov 6 11:10:34 MDT 2010

I've had a very good experience with Grant Hillemeyer. He restored a
1906 Steinway upright that had been under a blanket for most of its life
so the color was good but was nevertheless showing signs of age. I
believe he used a French polish method. His web site is:

http://grantwillfixit.com/default.aspx

Tom Cole