[pianotech] metro vac n blo

David Stocker firtreepiano at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 15:08:53 MST 2010

The bowling ball bit is more about how good of a seal you get on the ball than how much vacuum there is. I once had a local vacuum guy show me he could do it with most any machine he had.

I’ve been using a Dewalt vac that can run off batteries in a pinch. Never used that feature, and it’s bulkier than necessary. Been thinking about going to something like the Metro.

David Stocker, RPT
Tumwater, WA