[pianotech] reschedule

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Sun Nov 7 21:31:04 MST 2010

Curious what any of you would charge for a last minute notice for concert tuning?

I don't need a price..... just a percentage increase.

I got a call today for a concert tuning tomorrow , 5 am and another one at noon.
I had to reschedule my day and rebook my private customer two weeks ahead.

I don't have a problem doing this but I would like to know what would be a good rate for
last minute notice tuning.

My customers always understand and will reschedule with me.

Regards,
Jack Houweling