[pianotech] metro vac n blo

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Nov 8 08:03:30 MST 2010

On 11/8/2010 8:32 AM, Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft wrote:
> Overkill for pianos?

Overkill? Unlike a leaf blower (which seamed a reasonable tool choice to
me)? Nah. I've been reading the lists. No hammer is too big, no detail
too small, no tool too expensive, and no material too exotic. Seems to
me I paid something ridiculous like about $10 each for these things, and
have used them for at least 20 years. They're considerably quieter than
a vacuum, and move a tremendous volume of air in a hurry. I thought that
was the idea.
Ron N