[pianotech] finish on finish

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:45:19 MST 2010

I'd love to see a class on french polishing at an Annual Convention. I
haven't seen this offered before and it is a great topic for those who work
with old pianos. Would you be willing Doug? The schedule is pretty much
booked for 2011, but I am looking for classes for 2012.

Any other takers or suggestions on a French Polish class for the Annual in
Bellevue for 2012? It's important not to just be able to DO it, you need to
be able to TEACH it. Some classes lend themselves well for team teaching.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter