[pianotech] Chuck Behm's Promos

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Nov 8 16:09:41 MST 2010

I also signed up for Chuck's promos, too, and wouldn't you know it... the
first piano I went to this morning is in desperate need of new bridle
straps... about 75% were broken with several more on the verge. The hammers
need filing, too (of course) so I'll be sending this customer the bridle
strap promo before our next appointment.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN