[pianotech] string breakage, distressed underlevers

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Nov 9 12:07:52 MST 2010

This thread is very interesting to me, even though I don't have any such
heavy-handed clients. It just occurred to me after reading all the
tried-and-failed solutions, has anyone tried floating the pitch southward?
Like maybe A-435?  Seems like these churches sometimes have guitars and
drums... not sure about trumpets or other less-flexible-pitch wind
instruments. Or would this likely have the same non-effect of
lower-break-percentage stringing?

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN