[pianotech] Genck Grand Master Case

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Nov 9 14:25:47 MST 2010

Greetings,

I am in the market for a new tool case.  I saw this Genck grand master tool case in Vegas, but unfortunately, I don't recall all of the specifics of it. It's the one being sold by Schaff.

Does anyone have this?  Are you happy with your purchase?  Does it carry everything that you normally bring with you?

I like soft-sided cases and I want something durable.  I know this is a little bit on the pricey side.  I know we have talked about other cases on this list, but I'm curious as to feedback on this case.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com