[pianotech] Old Soundboards

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 15:14:49 MST 2010

 Joe
  I agree.  But hey you never know.  I mean someone, was sittin around one day and decided to ask..... hey do you think the world is really flat? hmmm
   One of our shop mottos in fact... as well as... Whatever works...

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration
Ronsen piano hammers-sales