[pianotech] Genck Grand Master Case

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:37:27 MST 2010

I had a Genck "Ultimate" case for a while. It was an Ultimate pain in the
you know what - I never could get the tools to stay in their places. For the
past few years I've used a Platt 669ZT case. They are about $100 and I love
it. I think Schaff has the same kit as part # 2661. If you go to the Platt
tool kit website they have a large variety of kits available.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter