[pianotech] Searching the archives

Brian L. Johnston tunerman at eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 10 05:24:17 MST 2010

Hi List,

My name is Brian Johnston from Nova Scotia, Canada,  and I have been active as a tuner/tech since 1982.  I have lurked on the List for many years.  A lot of the posts have been a great help through the years.  Is there an efficient way to search for a specific topic in the Archives?  I recall reading how to do this but cannot recall the directions.  I would like to find the posts on bass string breakage at A1 and A1# in certain Japanese pianos.  Thanks in advance for your help,

Brian Johnston