[pianotech] Piano Repair Promos

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:53:54 MST 2010

Hi Chuck,
Please send me the promo information.  I've been busy getting to the action portion of the Steinway M I am doing.  Last night (late) I finished the stringing and feel much better.  Ordering today.  It would be great to have a detailed article on hammer boring....maybe not top on the list for all but a thought.
Here is the info to send:
Steven J HoppPianoWorks Studio701 Sinclair Ave.Midland, TX 79705432-770-7473hoppsmusic at hotmail.comwww.pianoworksstudio.com *a little under construction still*
Looking forward to the next Steinway vertical installment.
Cheers,
Steven